StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M4 (F83 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the BMW M4, makes the StudioRSR Tesseract roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Tesseract half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the F82 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Tesseract half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Tesseract roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR's track/enthusiast clientele now moving into the BMW M4 from their previous generation E36 M3, E46 M3, E90 M3, or E92 M3. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Tesseract's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW F82 M4 perfectly.
- 100% bolt-in
- No Welding needed for installation
- NASA Racing spec (as of 2016.5 rulebook **not sanctioned by NASA)
- 4-point half-cage
- steel brackets form-fitted to the chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed Studio RSR
- Proprietary CNC machined chromoly interlocking tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty Chromoly steel .175" x .095 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost