Now available in 2 versions at the same price!
1) Version 1 - for race seats & harnesses w/harness bar on main hoop (less leg room with stock seats; stock seats still fit, but not recommended for drivers who are taller than 5'9"
2) Version 2 - for normal leg room recommended for those who will always use stock seats
StudioRSR was the first-in-the-world to develop and release a rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the Toyota MK5 Supra A90 chassis to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Chassis rigidity and proprietary features makes the StudioRSR roll cage the premium option available in the market. Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with NASA Racing specifications and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The StudioRSR half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the Toyota A90 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. This half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
***NOTE - The Rear Brace (4-point trapezoidal shape that is parallel the floor of the trunk in the rear of the car) is sold separately for $495.00.
- 100% bolt-in / fully-reversible
- Full-Interior Compatibility
- No Welding needed for installation
- NASA Racing spec (as of 2021.8.3 Edition rulebook **not sanctioned by NASA)
- 4-point half-cage
- steel brackets form-fitted to the 2015-present chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed Studio RSR
- Proprietary CNC machined tube-integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty Chromoly steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost