Please include what model your car is in the order notes:
2007-2010 135i/335i (RWD/MT)
2007-2010 135i/335i (RWD/AT)
2007-2010 335xi (AWD/MT)
2007-2010 335xi (AWD/AT)
2010-2013 335is (RWD/DCT)
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- T4 Manifold with studs and nuts (Ceramic or Non-Ceramic options)
- 2 piece Stainless Steel Tubing (*If you will be fabricating your own and would like to delete our 2 piece tubing parts from your order, email us for a discount code)
- Stainless Steel Recirculating Wastegate Pipe
- V-band clamps
- Billet CNC Aluminum Oil & Coolant Plugs, Coolant Fittings, O-rings
- Stainless Braided -4AN Oil Feed Hose, AN Fittings
- Stainless Braided -10AN Oil Drain Hose
- Stainless Steel -10AN Turbo Drain Fitting
- Stainless Steel -10AN To Engine Block Fitting
- Aluminum Charge Pipe
- Silicone Couplers
- Coolant Expansion Tank Relocation Kit
- You may purchase the kit with or without a wastegate. Wastegate Options include: Turbosmart Hypergate, Turbosmart Hypergate Sleeper Lite, TiAL MVR or VS Racing 44mm *The Turbosmart Hypergate Sleeper Lite is our newest wastegate offering and it includes all wastegate springs
Lead time on a No Turbo Kit is generally 2 to 4 weeks.
If using a BorgWarner S3xx turbo, the bigger compressor housings of the S3xx turbos have reduced clearance to the hood (around 3mm). With variability of motor mount isolator, thickness, age and other tolerances, fitment can be tight.
If you are sourcing your own BorgWarner SXE turbo, the turbine housing will need the 3" v-band, NOT the standard Marmon flange. The v-band mating face should be roughly on the same plane as the rear surface of the T4 flange. If the v-band position is located differently, you may find alignment issues with the tubing, and/or tubing to valve cover contact.
GTW and G-Series turbos all have mating parts that are specific to each line of turbo, so please be sure to choose the correct option for the turbo you plan to use. The GTW oil drain and oil feed will not fit a G-Series and vice-versa
Turbine housing has to be a T4 inlet and 3" v-band outlet, and compressor housing has to be a 2" or 2.5" outlet.