GET MORE POWER WITH THE GARRETT G SERIES G35-900 TURBO
Garrett's G35-900 is the sweet spot for the G35 turbos. This remarkably high flowing compressor brings one of the best blends of usable power and responsiveness that Garrett has ever offered. While the G35-1050 is an option that will deliver more peak power, the G35-900 delivers everywhere else in the powerband.
This turbo is an all-new, clean slate design. A 3576 rotor group, this is the successor to the 35-size turbine with a 76mm billet compressor wheel. The G35 features all-new G Series compressor wheel aerodynamics, along with a Mar-M turbine wheel material rated up to 1050° C | 1922° F in one piece center housing and backplate for increased durability. It has 4 water jacket ports for customizable coolant port installation plus a fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports.
This turbo has a one-piece center housing and backplate for increased durability. It is available in standard and reverse rotation configurations to fit a multitude of installations. Oil restrictor and water fittings are included with the purchase. It is also now available in twinscroll 1.06 a/r.
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Compressor Wheel Material: Forged Billet Aluminum Alloy
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.72 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 82 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 145000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 62mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 68mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Turbine Wheel Material: Mar-M
- Turbine Wheel Max Temp: 1050C / 1922F
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: G-Series G30-770 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.61 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.83 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.06 A/R T4 Twinscroll Inlet, Vband outlet
TURBINE FLOW MAP
G35 COMPRESSOR AERO
Forged fully-machined compressor wheel and new aerodynamics increase maximum horsepower output and boost response. The computational fluid dynamics (CFD) engineered compressor wheel increases airflow up to 15% for 60mm and 30% for 67mm with 79-80% efficiency (compared to GTX Gen II).
Available in standard rotation and reverse rotation options for enthusiasts that want the perfect twin turbo installation or a single reverse rotation turbo for applications with installation restrictions.
TURBO SPEED SENSOR
ABOUT GARRETT G-SERIES SERIES TURBOCHARGERS
Garrett G-Series turbochargers are designed specifically for hard-core enthusiasts who want optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next-generation aerodynamics that provides a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The watercooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.